Source to Sea connects people, nature, businesses, and organisations to the river catchment and to one another. We must coordinate our efforts and collaborate around the future of the catchment in order to restore and preserve a healthy river catchment which we can all enjoy.
So from Source to Sea, we must work together:
- Don’t let litter, pet waste, soaps, paints, fertilisers, or other chemicals be washed into the urban rivers
- Support efforts to reduce the amount of concrete that borders the rivers
- Support businesses that are working to take care of the catchment
- Hike, take pictures, go bird-watching, and enjoy the beauty of the catchment with friends and family!
- Check out the great events occurring in the catchment
- Engage with the Source to Sea partners. These are the organizations putting time and resources toward improving the health of our catchment.